Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
Airlines and Terminals
(Jacksonville, Florida - FL, USA)
There are a dozen major airlines serving Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), with 200 daily arrivals and departures amounting to in excess of five million yearly passengers.
The single terminal building is easy to navigate and has recently seen major upgrades.
Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim are situated on the lower level, while Ticketing and Departures are located on the upper level. Departures consists of a central hub with three concourses radiating off at 90 degree angles - concourses A, B and C.
Ticketing, Check-in and the bulk of the airport's facilities as well as Departures are situated on the upper level, while Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim are on the ground level. Three concourses - A, B and C - serve the various airlines.
- Terminal - is served by a dozen major airlines and several affiliates that fly to domestic and international destinations. Carriers include Airtran Airlines, American, Delta, JetBlue Airways and Southwest
Below is a list of the major commercial airlines that are currently serving Jacksonville International Airport (JAX).
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet)
- Delta Connection (GoJet Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- JetBlue Airways
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (GoJet Airlines)
- United Express (Mesa Airlines)
- United Express (Shuttle America)
- United Express (Silver Airways)
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- Southwest Airlines
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin)
- US Airways Express (Republic Airlines)